|Brooklin, Maine - Introduction|
Brooklin, Maine, in Hancock county, is 93 miles NE of Portland, Maine (center to center) and 182 miles NE of Boston, Massachusetts.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 41.2 square miles (106.7 km2), of which, 18.0 square miles (46.5 km2) of it is land and 23.2 square miles (60.2 km2) of it (56.40%) is water.
Brooklin Area Code is 207
|Blue Hill Region Map|
Brooklin, ME - Web Resources
- Town of Brooklin, ME - PO Box 219, 23 Bay Road, Brooklin, Maine 04616
- Brooklin Fire Department - 25 Bay Road, Brooklin, ME 04616
- Friend Memorial Library - PO Box 57, Brooklin, Maine 04616
- WoodenBoat School - 41 WoodenBoat Lane, PO Box 78, Brooklin, Maine 04616
Telephone: 207-359-4651 Fax: 207-359-8920
- Brooklin Boat Yard - Brooklin Boat Yard, Brooklin , Maine 04616
Phone: 207-359-2236 Fax: 207-359-8871