|Boothbay, Maine - Introduction|
Boothbay is a town in Lincoln County, Maine, United States. It includes the villages of East Boothbay and Trevett. The Boothbay region is a center of summer tourist activity.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 46.1 square miles (119.5 km2), of which, 22.1 square miles (57.2 km2) of it is land and 24.0 square miles (62.2 km2) of it (52.09%) is water. Situated on the Cape Newagen peninsula extending into the Gulf of Maine, Boothbay lies between the Sheepscot River and Damariscotta River. The town includes Damariscove Island.
Boothbay is crossed by state routes 27 and 96. It borders the towns of Edgecomb to the north, and Boothbay Harbor to the south. Separated by water, it is near the towns of Westport to the west, and South Bristol to the east.
BoothBay Area Code is 207
|BoothBay Harbour Region Map|
BoothBay, ME - Web Resources
- Town of Boothbay, ME - 1011 Wiscasset Rd., Boothbay, ME 04537
Telephone: 207-633-2051 Fax: 207-633-6620
- Boothbay Country Club: Boothbay Country Club is the perfect Maine golf course-breathtaking vistas, challenging holes… and a seabreeze blowing off the ocean.
- 33 Country Club Road, PO Box 121, Boothbay, ME 04537
- The Boothbay Harbor Region Chamber of Commerce - PO Box 356, Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538
- Boothbay Railway Village: The Boothbay Railway Village, located in Boothbay, Maine, is a non-profit organization that operates a narrow gauge coal fired steam train in a re-created historic village composed of locally significant historic structures.
- 86 Wiscasset Road, Route 27, P. O. Box 123, Boothbay, Maine 04537